It’s that time of year again! Our Succulent Bar will be going on this Friday 10am to 4pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm. This is one of our favorite events so you won’t want to miss it. Grab your friends or family and join us for this fun event for all ages. How does it work you ask? We have all the details for you right here!
1. Just show up! Don’t worry about signing up just come when it’s convenient for you. This is also a go at your own pace event so you can take a long as you want or stop in for a quick project. Our Succulent Bar will be held in our basement where our workshop space is.
2. First, you will pick a pot! We have a variety of sizes and styles to choose from so you are sure to find something unique for your style and home. All of these pots are priced separately so you can choose one that’s in your budget! You can start small with a pot for one succulent or create a one of a kind succulent garden with multiple plants.
3. Next, you will choose your plants. Like we said this is your creation so choose as many plants as you want to personalize your pot. We have 500+ succulents for this events so we have several different kinds and sizes to choose from. Each of these succulents are also priced separately so you can keep to your price range while creating your pot.
4. Next, you will head over to our planting station. Here we will have rocks and dirt to plant your pot. The fun part about doing it at the store is you can be as messy as you want and not have to worry about the clean up! If you have questions we will have our makers right there to walk you through the process. Depending on the size of your pot we will have a potting fee that includes all the supplies you need for your succulent garden.
5. Last but not least, is personalizing your piece! We will have a variety of rocks and moss to jazz up your pot and make it special to you. We will also have additional add-ons to really personalize your pot from decorative picks to chalkboards. This is our favorite step where you can really get creative with your piece!
Like we said this event is one of our favorites so you won’t want to miss it! Main things to remember are:
No need to sign up
Bring your friends or family
Prepare to have fun and get creative!
Do you have a pot you’ve been wanting to plant? Bring it with you! You can choose your plants and use our planting station with a pot from home! If you have any additional questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are so excited for this event and can’t wait to see all of you this weekend!